Thursday, April 2, 2015

Tanner S. 4-1-15

Finally my last blogger for the school year! Today was a great day, not just because it was my last blog but it was April Fools Day. Our best prank was getting a few detention slips from our favorite teacher Mrs. Troster. After we printed about thirty detentions we filled them out with funny reasons why they disserved the detention.

In English today we worked on our persuasive speeches for the whole class period. I am writing my persuasive speech about should professional athletes try to be better role models. I am trying to tell my audience that the athletes today should try to be better role models, because kids look up to them and want to be like them.


After track practice I went home and grabbed my bow to head out to my turkey blind. Once I got there and was seated for a while I called in around fifteen jakes twenty -five yards from my blind. Beings I have a whole month still to hunt, I decided to let them pass and wait for the largest tom to strut by another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment