Thursday, April 2, 2015

Daily Blogger 4-1-15 By Tye

            Six more weeks I tell myself when I wake up this morning. As I get ready for school I keep thinking how much fun summer is going to be this year. Around 7:45 my brother, and I get in the car to pick up our neighbor to take her to school. We arrive at the front doors; I walk in the school ready for the day.

            Coming in from mod two wasn’t cold today, which was a positive. Everyone walks in the room, and Mrs. Troester reminds us to get our DGP out. As we are finishing up DGP, the intercom calls all Jr. High track to the gym for pictures. All of us rush out of the classroom and get our track gear on. We arrive in the gym to find out that we have to go first, even though we wanted to go second maybe just, so we wouldn’t have to go back to class as early. The team is done taking pictures, and we all head back to class. I go back to English, to get my bags to carry on with the day.


            The last part of the day is here, track. We head down to the locker rooms as always to change, and then we go to Mr. Hostert’s room to have a short talk about what we will do today. As he gets to the end, he says what we will do for conditioning, and I’m not very excited, a 24-minute run. We get done with the run, and everyone is exhausted. After the run I tell myself one day closer to summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment