Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Daily Blogger By: Chuy Munoz (4-14-15)

          This was a stressful day because of the persuasive speech that I am writing, and I am way way way behind, and I am not sure I will finish on time. My first period class is study hall and where I go get help on my speech. I am working so hard on it, but I need more time to work on stuff, and the resource room is the best place for me to get help.

            My next classes after English are Science, Math, Band, Study hall, and lunch. After lunch I have Civics class. I like Civics, right now in Civics we are watching a video about political parties. My last class is Reading and it was a normal day in that class. I finished off the day with track where I felt really down because I wasn’t going to get to go to the meet the following day. Over all it was a very stressful day.





2 comments: