Monday, April 13, 2015

Daily Blogger 4/9/15 By: Katlyn Fonseca

Today is April 9th, and today was suppose to be the JH first track meet at West Holt, and guess what. It was cancelled because it is raining and then it starts so snow. What is up with the weather?! Anyways, I was really pumped that the track meet was today. Well I guess today is going to be a normal day for me.
In English we did our usually DGP. Then over the past couple of days we have been working on our persuasive speeches. The topic I’m doing is should girls play on boy’s sports teams and vice versa. We worked on our outline and we wrote up out thesis statement. I have my conclusion all wrote up, that only took me like two seconds to write. Now all I have to do is think of a really cool quote I could do for my attention getter.
Well track was ok the snow died down which was awesome. We did out form running in the multi purpose room and then all the girls raced off to the track. When we got out there some girls did hands offs and some did a running exercise. Then we went to our field events. The field events I’m doing is Shot put and Discus. I just cant wait until Friday to go to the West Holt JH track meet.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment