Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Daily Blogger April 10, 2015 by: Tyler

      Today I woke up and got ready for school, and I was kind of worried about the track meet because I wasn’t really ready to go to a track meet yet. When I got to school, I got all of my track things ready, like my jersey, my shorts, and my track sweatshirt. In first period we read our reading books for most of the period. Then in second period we watched a video on how earth became earth. When third period came, we had a quiz on local government.
When fourth period came, we did our daily grammar practice sheet, which I am pretty good at, and then we worked on our presentations for the rest of the period. I got more work done on my presentation than I though I would, and I was ready for it to be peer reviewed. 
After fourth period I went to study hall and worked on my math assignment that was due in class, but I didn’t have to worry because my team left for the track meet at twelve. That was before math, so I could work on the rest of my assignment at home. At twelve o’clock the bus was waiting, and my team got on to the bus and we were on our way to Atkinson for the meet. When we got there, my first event was shot. I didn’t do as well as others, but I improved from last year. When the running events started, I didn’t do too well in those either except for the 4x1 relay. My team got first in the relay. When I got home, I was tired so I went to bed.

:Photo on 4-15-15 at 11.10 AM.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment