Monday, April 27, 2015

DailyBlogger 4/27/15 By: Isaiah Shabram

            Here we are again with the daily blogger. All of you people get to hear about my day again. I think that today will be different. We are going to talk about my whole weekend. It was a pretty exciting weekend. Friday was okay to, but it won’t be as much fun.
            I’m going to talk about our English class. We had a project due so everyone got to hear peoples project. Everyone did well on his or her project. I haven’t gone yet because I am scheduled to go on Monday, but I do know that I can still do well. We didn’t do much the rest of the day mainly just the usual classes and homework.
            On Saturday we had a track meet in Norfolk, so we had to wake up at 6:00 a.m. When we got there, it was very cold. Everyone tried to stay warm while events were going on. Out of all I think we did well in all of our events. On Sunday my family went out to eat at L BAR B in Clearwater, NE. We did this because of my birthday on Monday.

            Finally I just have to say that my time doing daily blogger was fun. This was my final time doing it, so I won’t be talking about my time anymore. Thanks for listening to me this year. I hope everyone has a great summer. Goodbye for the final time daily blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment