Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Dayly Blogger 3-31-15 by Aaron D.

     Today I have to get up, and yet I don't. I get up at 7:15 a.m. and take a shower, eat, then go to school.

     When I get to school, it's reading, and it was the same old stuff. Then we civics which was short because of spring sport pictures. I didn't know so, I was waring my lime green Seattle Sounders shirt. I stuke out like a sour thumb.

    Then it's English and, I'm not at all thrilled because it's my day to do this. When I get to class and do DGP. Then all we do in class is look up resources for our persuasive speeches. Then I went to the rest of my day as usual.

    That was my day and, it was a just "fun." That was sarcasm by the way. Thankfully I got it done in class right now because I completely forgot about it. I hope you have a nice day and God bless.






No comments:

Post a Comment