Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Daily Blogger April 23rd by Whitney

“Wake up. It’s time for school,” I hear my dad yelling from downstairs. It’s Friday, and I can’t wait for the track meet tomorrow. I gather all my stuff and head out the door. As I walk in the school building, it is quiet because I am early. I remember that I have my speech today.
Before too long I am in English class. I will admit I am nervous waiting for everyone to give their speeches. Then it is my turn. I get up to the front of the room. I take a deep breath and go on with my speech. At the end all of the girls have something good to say about my speech.
When it gets closer to the end of the day, I am ready for track practice. I do my warm ups as usual. Then, Hali and I run for distance practice. It is a nice and easy run because it is pre-meet, and we don’t want to get tired out before Saturdays big race.

No comments:

Post a Comment