Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Daily Blogger Fri. April 17th By: Nate W.


           Track. That's all I can pretty much think about these last few weeks of school.  On top of homework,persuasive speech, friends, girls, what Charlotte's doing in my room, and so much more. Then there's English class in general.

           In English, we've been working on our persuasive speeches. They are by far probably the most complicated things we've done so far this year. The first thing we had to do was research a topic. After a couple days, I finally decided mine. "Should illegal immigrants have the same rights as American citizens?" My claim...NO! After that we had to do lots of research and use those note to construct a rough outline of what was supposed to be a speech. From there, we've peer reviewed and I think we have to give our speeches sometime next week.

            To wrap things up, I'd like to give a big thanks to the teachers who have been forced to deal with us this year and somehow survived. It's been a great run! LOL! I think English will get harder in the future, but the writing will hopefully get a lot easier. Until next year, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment