Monday, April 27, 2015

Daily Blogger 4/27/15 by Julia Emme

         Today I walked into school late. Uh oh. I was late because of my brother. He always takes longer than me to get ready in the morning. Weird right? As I entered my first period class, reading, my classmates were beginning to say the pledge of allegiance. I quickly set my bags down on the ground underneath my table and joined in what was left of the pledge.
         Today in English was the last day to present our persuasive speeches. Many different speeches were given on many different topics.  We have been preparing these speeches for about three or four weeks. During the speeches, we are required to fill out information about who was giving the speech at that time. It tells who is giving the speech, what their speech is about, and what they did good and needs improving. Now that we are done with them a big weight has been lifted off of everybody’s shoulders. When the last people were done presenting, we opened our emails and wrote about our favorite thing to do in the summer.

         This is my last daily blogger. The school year is quickly coming to an end. Soon we will be Maps testing and wrapping up every lesson in class, which I am happy about. This is because the quicker we rap up, the quicker it is to sitting outside soaking up the warm summer rays. I am definitely ready for summer nights and pool days.


No comments:

Post a Comment