Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Daily Blogger by Amaya 4-13-15

Today was Monday; I didn’t want to get out of bed. I don’t think anyone wants to get out of bed on Mondays. Finally I got out of bed I threw some clothes on, put my hair in a ponytail, and left my house for school. When I got to school everyone had tired looks on their face. The bell rang and I could tell it was going to be a long day.
Then I got to fourth period. As soon as I walked in, I saw Mrs. Babl standing at the front of the room telling every one to sit down and get out their DGP. After we finished that, we were told that we had time to work on our persuasion essay. My topic is, “should Pit bulls be allowed as pets?” The time we had to write just flew by in that class.

After English class, every other class period seemed to go by very slow. At the end of my school day I was kind of struggling because I didn’t think my essay was very good. I had some questions, but I get to go back tomorrow and work on it some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment