Wednesday, April 22, 2015

daily blogger 4-21-15 by Nate F




        I’m daily blogger for today. In reading we worked on our project. We went to science.
 Then we went to history,  we had a test and could work on any homework that we had.  I worked on English for a little bit; then I went to English and then we were only there for a little bit then we went to the track meet witch was on are own turf. so I thought we would do pretty well.
         English we wrote on note card for are speeches and we practice the speech for on are speech some time this week I’m writing about should all fire dept. have jr programs.  I think they should but any ways we been working on our speeches and I can’t wait till it over with because I don’t like speeches. I just get nervous when I have to get up and talk to people. It just bothers me so I can’t wait till it done then the track people left. Witch I left because i'm in track it was a slow day and it was so
         Cold so that didn’t help sitting on the benches. waiting for your turn to do your field event so you were cold waiting to get then when you get up you don’t feel like throwing. you shot or discus I get up and I throw ok but not my best then it was time for are running event witch. I did horrible and I wish I did better but I did not then I was done and I watch my team and I went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment