Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hunter M April 22

Hello this it Hunter again and I think this is the last blogger from my ever again. Today in English class we had a make up day, we all got on the same page, and started working on our speech. My speech is about the bike-sharing program. Today we had to write note cards with only the top points of our speech.
Today is the O’Neill Jh track invite. it started at 12:00 today so from 12:00 on we had a study hall witch is really boring but gives me a chance to finish my homework and my blog. We also got to listen to music for the wrest of the day. For the wrest of the day I had only four kids in my class.

In PE we got to go outside and watch the Track meet and enjoy being outside. We have to bring a pencil and she gives as a piece of paper and we have to write down what we watched. I sow my friend run and got to hangout with my friends fir that period.

No comments:

Post a Comment