Monday, April 13, 2015

Daily Blogger by Alek

“We wished the track meet was today”, I said.
            The first track meet was scheduled for today, April 9th, but got moved to tomorrow. In History we had fun with the jokes that Mr. Hostert tells us.
            In English we had to do our speech notes. We used the rubric to help us through the speech. While we worked on the speech we got to listen to music. In my speech I wrote about “Should Schools Start Later In The Morning?” I believe that all schools in the United States should start later in the morning.

            When I go to the track meet I will be in four events, Long Jump, Triple Jump, 100m Dash, and the 4x100m Relay. When I get home I will probably eat and then go shower. I will also go to sleep because I had run and jumped in four events for track. I think I will get at least first in one event.

No comments:

Post a Comment