Thursday, April 30, 2015

Daily Blog 4/29/15 by Trista Strampher

Today, I have the daily blogger, I know, it’s the best thing in the world. In English class we worked on finding our resources for our iBooks for the children. I went on Nebraska Access and found about thirteen pages of information. My book is about the history of mechanics, and the first model T car. I enjoy engines.
After English class I have math. In math class we are working on factoring polynomials. This is a fairly easy thing for me. Mr. Hilker, our teacher, showed us how to do it, reviewed it. After about five minutes he let us work on our assignment. I got the assignment done quickly.

After school I got home and worked on highlighting key facts in my English papers that I printed off. I got through some pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment