Wednesday, April 22, 2015

4-22-15 Daily Blogger By Sonia


Finally, my last daily blogger of the year! Today I woke up, got ready, and went to my first period class. In reading class we checked out workbook and interactive reader. We also went over vocabulary and our speak projects. My group was working on what we should do for our project right when the bell rang.

Today in English we had to get our powerpoint/ keynote ready before we present our speeches. I had to write my main points from my speech to my keynote. Mrs. Troester also assigned us a day to present our speeches. I have to present on Monday after Francisco. I like that I present on Monday because I think I need more practice.

Since today is Teacher Appreciation Day everyone gets out at 1:30p.m. For my last class of the day, in science we worked on our geologic time project. Aydan is my partner and we have everything done besides out titles and one video left. It’s 1:30p.m. and the bell rings. Everyone rushes out of their class rooms and can’t wait to leave the school.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment