Friday, April 17, 2015

Daily Blogger April 14 By Jace Stagemeyer

Thud…Thud…Thud is the so called pleasant noise I get to wake up to every morning for a while at my house. My mom is getting her kitchen remodeled and it will be finished around a month. This morning was a little different because I had to get all of my soccer stuff collected because I have a game to go to. My first class is reading and I just got it right before the first bell rang.

After reading class was over I went to my next class, English. When I first came in Mrs. Troester was gone and so we had a substitute, but Ms. Babl was here. First we got out our DGP or Daily Grammar Practice. After we had finished DGP, Ms. Babl wanted us to pull out our checking sheet for our persuasive speeches to make sure we had done our final draft. Then we were told to peer review someone’s speech. I did two speeches. The first one was on that kids need more sleep and the other one was should school start at 9:00 a.m. instead of 8:00 a.m.

Today the Jr. High Track team has a meet at Albion and leaves around noon. Since my history teacher left, we had to go to a different classroom. My history teacher had a tape recorder and had the other teacher play it, so it was just like the same class without a teacher.




No comments:

Post a Comment