Thursday, April 9, 2015

Daily Blogger April 9 by: Dawson Winsor

     I got out of bed still sore from track practice the day before, and I could barely open my eyes. I was so tired. I stood up and stumbled into the kitchen and had myself a honey bun. Slowly I got dressed and did my morning routine before walking to school. When I got to school, I went into the lunchroom and got milk. Then the bell rings, and its time for first period reading where we finished our packet and did interactive readers. Next its time for civics where we did a test review and jeopardy, and finally it's time for English.
            In English we started off as we usually do doing DGP (daily grammar practice); this is where we identify types of words, clauses, and so on. After this we started on our outline, thesis, and attention getter. All these things are for our persuasive speeches. My persuasive speech is on whether or not marijuana should be legal for recreational use. I think that is should not.
            After school it was time yet again for another riveting day of track practice. I went to long jump and did the usual warm-ups calve stretches, and little hurtles. For conditioning at the end of practice the distance guys ran the streets. We went down to 10th took a right down to Fox’s took another right and continued down to 5th, and took our final right and ran back up to the school.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment