Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Daily Blog- 4-7-15 Alison

 The day started out with some mist a fog going to first period. First period was reading, and we had a sub who would also be the sub for science, my second period. During reading we just worked on our group projects for our book then ;we went and did Interactive Readers. Once the bell rang for first period to be over, I crammed my book into my bag and rushed out the door. Science is one of my favorite classes. That’s why I like to get there before the bell rings.
            Then it was off to English class. Today we did the usual DGP; then we started talking about our speeches. We have to do speeches about a topic that has pros, cons, and anything else to show both sides of an argument. The class first started with saying our claim, then we got time to work on the information part of the speeches.

            Finally it is close to the end of the day. I get to go to my favorite class, p.e. / track. During track today the throwers have to do a run- off to see who will be in the Wightmans relay for the Atkinson Tournament this Thursday. Then we get to measure our throws and see if we will also place on Thursday. Finally we do our conditioning, and it’s time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment