Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Daily Blog April 21,15 Stephanie Gonzalez

“Ring Ring Ring” Ugh it’s Monday I think to myself and that means school. As I get out of bed I think to my self how is this day going to be? When I walk inside the school I can feel the sensation that I feel every Monday morning. The “ I am tired” and the “ ugh I hate Mondays.”
            As first second and third period flush by I am thinking of English. When I get to English Mr. Baker tells us we are going to be writing the most important stuff about our persuasive writing onto flash cards. My persuasive essay is about that students should be required to take a foreign language. Today English went by really fast than usual. After all it was the one of the nicest English periods I have had all year.

            They periods keep going by and it gets to eight period. That means school is out! I can’t wait for tomorrow because tomorrow the O’Neill JH squad has a home meet. Tomorrow is going to be a really fun day! I hope so. After all today was a really good day! Good luck and go eagles!

No comments:

Post a Comment