Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Daily Blogger 4/20/15 By: Maddie Hohbein

            BANG, CRASH, BEEP! I wake up to my siblings fighting over the first muffin after the timer beeps. So I get dressed and get ready for today. Today I am the blogger and I never really have anything interesting to tell. But I guess it’s been like that because of the track season.
            Today in English we worked on peer reviewing for our speeches. We have to write a persuasive speech on a topic we strongly believe in. I chose whether girls and boys should be able to play on the same sports teams and vice & versa. Then after a long hard day of work I went home watched some T.V and went to bed.
            In being the blogger there is also a downside. Which is signing off I’m not very good at it, but I guess this will be my conclusion. So thanks for reading and have a fun day.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment