Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Daily blogger 4/21/14 by: Lilly Thompson

I woke up this morning thinking of all the positive things that were going to get me through this week: track meet on Tuesday, early out on Wednesday, only four more weeks of school. As I rushed out of the door and into the school I knew it would be a good day. In Reading class today we had lots to do today first, we worked on our speak projects in groups, and then we had time to work on our Vocabulary workbook that is due Wednesday.
In English today the first thing I noticed was both Mrs. Treoster and Mrs. Babl were gone so our substitute teacher was Mr. Baker. He handed us out note cards and said we needed to summarize our speech on them, I am writing about school starting later in the morning. We worked on that the whole class period. When the bell rang I deadly headed to Science.
Today in track practice was pre-meet so we had easy conditioning, 3 laps jog the curbs, sprint the straights. Tomorrow we have a track meet in O’Neill and I am competing in triple jump, 400-meter dash, 100-meter hurdlers, and the 800-medley relay. This past weekend I had club volleyball in Kearney, and we got second in the silvers bracket. This time of the year is the busiest with both academics and athletically.


No comments:

Post a Comment