Thursday, April 16, 2015

Daily Blogger 4/14/15 Dawson Jurgensmeier

Ahhh, its finally the last quarter of the year. This is also my last blog for English class this year! In English class today we worked on peer reviewing each others persuasive speeches, and did DGP.
            In tech class we did the usual thing of working on Photoshop. When I first started out on Photoshop I wasn’t very good, but now I’m getting the hold of it. In Photoshop we got assignments to Photoshop two different animals together. Mine turned out really well, in my opinion anyways.
            I am so glad that this school year is nearing its end. I can’t wait for this summer since I have a lot of really cool plans. At the end of this year we will be able to buy our laptops because we are getting new ones for next year.




My Photoshop masterpiece I call the Doberhuahua. Head of a Doberman on the body of a Chihuahua.

No comments:

Post a Comment