Thursday, April 2, 2015

Daily Blogger Heydon 4/1/15

    April Fools Day! A day where people are stupid, reckless, and inconsiderate. There weren't many horrible pranks pulled at school today, though. Mr. Fernau and Mrs. Shane sent all of the teachers fake schedules. Mrs. Troester was freaking out! When she figured out that it was a prank, she eMailed them back and said that she was pregnant with twins, and was wondering if it was too late to back out of her contract.

    In English class we worked on our persuasive speeches that are due in a couple of weeks; I'm doing mine on sleep. Frankly I'm glad the school year is almost over, although I dread finding out who my English and Reading teacher will be next year.

    In track practice almost all the boys ran a 400 today. I think the fastest time was like 65 seconds. Junior High's first track meet is next Thursday, April 9th at West Holt, almost all track athletes are looking forward to it. This is the time of year when things get busy, academically and athletically, I am one who is unfortunate enough to be a victim of this business as well. Having said that, have a beautiful rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment