Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Daily Blogger 4/21/15 By: Haylee Kaufman

      This morning I woke up at 7a.m. and walked upstairs and my mom said “Don’t you have a late start today?” and I said, “Oh gosh dang it.” I had forgotten I could’ve slept in this morning. I finally got ready to come to school and as I walked in to the building no one was here but Kelley in the office and a couple of students. I walked down to my locker and throw my gym bag on top of my locker and stand in our hallway waiting for students to get to school.
       Throughout the day I go to classes, as I get to fourth period I go in a sit down and get out my (DGP) Daily Grammar Practice and write down the sentence on the board. After I got DGP done Mrs. Troester told the class to get out our speeches. We needed to start working on them because on we have to present them soon.

       As the day winds down I get to P.E. we go outside and play tennis, boche ball, and latter golf. I got to go to latter golf today my partner was Baylea we were against Kody and Ashley. The score was 17 to 5 and it was my turn and we only had to go to 21 for the winning score that ment I only had 3 points to earn. It was my turn I was getting nervous, I throw and get it on the one bar then Kody throws and he misses it. I get ready to throw again and it just barely missed the 3 bar but it stayed on. We had won the game but we had to finish throwing. After P.E. I go home and be lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment