Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Daily Blogger 4/28/15 by Faith

            Only 24 days until summer. Even though not all of us are saying it, it is what we are all thinking it. Today is April 28th, and every one is wondering if we are ever going to get to summer. We all hope the teachers take it easy on us and don’t assign any big projects before summer, which is a lost cause.
            Today in English I found out that I have Daily Blogger, and that my writing for summer fun in O’Neil is due tomorrow. I have lots of work to do for English tonight. Then to everyone’s dismay Mrs. Troester told us about a big project coming up. We have to write a children’s book about a person, place,or event in history. I think I am going to write about Mt. Rushmore.

            In band today we didn’t play because last night was consort and we had to hand in our music papers. Then for the rest of the time Mr. Dean cracked jokes, and we got to talk with our classmates. Sadly last night was my last band concert ever, since I have decided to not do band next year. Just remember tomorrow is another day closer to summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment