Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Daily Blogger, April 14th by Dennis

     It’s April 14th which mean its my turn to do the Daily Blogger. Today in English class we had to peer review our rough draft for a persuasive speech. Mrs. Troester has been gone for two days now, and Mrs. Dziowgo is still the sub.
            When I woke up this morning, I was so excited for the track meet. I took a shower and put my jersey over it. Then I put my shorts on, and I’m off for school. This is also the first year I have done track and I got first in my first long jump I ever attempted with a jump of 16.3.
            The bus ride to Boone was really fun. I sat next to my best friend Tanner and across the isle were Fransisco and Alek. Tanner got out his can of cashews. It was almost full, and by the time we were getting off the bus it was already empty; we also lost the lid to it.
            My first event is boys long jump. I’m getting my stretches in before I take my first jump. The teams there are O’Neill, Twin Rivers, Ord, Boone Central, and Riverside. When long jump starts I have a long while before I actually have my first jump. I’m in the third flight and the third jumper.
            After the meet is over O’Neill ended up getting third as a team over all. I got third in long jump and high jump; and fourth in the 800 and 4x4.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment