Friday, October 10, 2014

Daily Blogger October 10th By: Maddie


So today i am the daily blogger and i am supposed to describe what has been going on. Which honestly is nothing. But today i am supposed to tell you about my life so hi, i am Maddie.

So i have first period with Mrs. Troester AKA my favorite teacher. Yes i know I'm a suck up. :3 But right after that then i have english with her which is the class i am writing this in. Right now we have been working on canvas, which is a website where we share our writing with other students from other schools. In my opinion i think it is kind of fun.

Yesterday the girls and I had a volley ball game, and guess who scored the winning point to have the tie breaker game! ME! I did it!!! XD But a few days ago i went to lincoln and I'm also going today to see my dad.

So that is what we have been doing at O'Neill High School. Goodbye and have a fun week!
(P.S. don't die)


No comments:

Post a Comment