Monday, October 6, 2014

Dayly Blogger by Aaron

        Today's the big day, Friday. It's the last day of home coming. Everyone is excited for the game. The starts off as any other. When I get to English I've gone through three other classes already. We work on our canvass assignments and other assignments.

         Then it comes done to 2:15 and the cross country kids are dismissed. When we get to Atkinson we wait and get ready. "Its a cold day to run" couch said, but I like to run on cold days. When it was time for the JH boys to run my arms and legs where going num. At the end I sprinted to beat a kid from knights but lost. I learned that I ran that in 10:09 secs.

         It was a good day to run and to blog. Right known I'm on my way home from Beatrice for my uncles b-day. It was fun yet boring. That's my dayly blogger. Have a good one.
....................................................................................................................................................................................
__________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________
....................................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment