Thursday, October 23, 2014

personal narrative


When I was about 12, my sister Taylor and I were walking through the woods by our uncle’s. We were having fun exploring when we found this sinkhole full of mud I had the best idea ever.
       While we were standing and just watching it, I scooped a handful and through it at her head. NAILED IT!!!
       So she runs at me and I was thinking stop drop and roll to make her trip. I did it; she fell in it making her angrier. So as she was chasing me I jumped the creek and made it she didn’t. So she picked up a stick then wham right in the back of my head what ran through my head was what just happened what hit so I just got up and ran.
       I was a little bit dizzy after wards so I ran to mom. The first question I get did you deserve it?
       I learned to run faster in a situation like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment