Saturday, October 18, 2014

Friday, October 17, 2014 Daily Blogger By: Collin

Friday, October 17, 2014 Daily Blogger By: Collin

            What a tiring feeling going through the fifth day of the school week with no break! It has been a tiring week due to harvest. I don’t get home until late night, and then I wake up early to do chores. I am so ready for this weekend.


            In English we finally started our memoir draft. I am writing about a six-hour drive that we took that lasted until 2 in the morning! We have to finish it over the weekend; in my opinion homework over your weekend is horrid.

            Tonight we have to do the junior high marching band for the last senior game of the year. I don’t think we are ready and will be lucky just to pull through. We will all do our best and try to impress the watchful crowd.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment