Friday, October 17, 2014

Daily Blogger Oct. 17 By Jace

     Today was a very busy day. I knew it was going to be a busy day because Friday was the end of our quarter. I like having all A’s so I had to get all my homework on time for the teachers to put in the grades. To start the day off, I had reading, and then came English. I was nervous that I was going to have a lot of homework. I had missed Wednesday because I was at the District FFA Livestock Judging Contest. It turns out I placed second in the Jr. High division with around two hundred kids.

     In English, we started the day off by reviewing the steps to pre-write, revise, proof-read, edit, and publishing or presenting your draft. I kind of thought I was lost since I didn’t know what they were talking about, but I eventually caught on. Later on the kids who did not pass the compound sentence strategy had to do two C. Luckily I passed and didn’t have to do that. Towards the end of the day we needed to brainstorm for our memoirs. After we had brainstormed up some ideas, we shared them. I chose to write about when I rode with my dad putting out a fire.

    In band today, we were putting on the finishing touches for our marching show. Our show is this Friday. It is also the last home game for the high school football players, so I’m excited to go watch and march. I think we have the music down pretty well, but I think we need to just be at the right spots at the right time. Also tonight I am going to go to the volleyball game and watch the girls play. Most of the reason why I’m going is because my brother is playing pep band. I will be glad to have  his week behind me and hope you all have a great weekend.  


No comments:

Post a Comment