Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Daily Blogger By Decemberlyn 10-14-14 Final


        
        “Mom! Mom! she is going to pour water on me!” I hear my brother yelling from his bedroom.
         This is Decemeberlyn Kilcoin. It is October 14, 2014, and I am about to share my day with you. Don’t you just hate when your eyes pop open, and your alarm hasn’t even gone off yet? That’s how my morning started. Then, almost simultaneously, my alarm goes off and I hear my brother yelling from his room. You see my brother is deaf, so when he yells it is ear piercing. I jumped out of my bed and stumbled to his room. There I see my sister attempting to pour water on my brother. I ask her what she thinks she is doing? She rolls her eyes at me and says, “He won’t get up.” Finally, mom comes and gets him going. Once I get dressed, we head to school.
         My mom drops my older brother, Dawson and I off at school. Dawson heads off in one direction, and I head to my locker. I put my gym bag in my locker, and pull out my textbooks that I will need for the day. Then I head to my first class with Mrs. Kelly. I drop my stuff by her door, and walk down the hallway to breakfast, and pray it doesn’t suck.
          Ding, Goes the bell.  I hurry off to Mrs. Kelly’s room. She is my reading  teacher. We usually read a chapter from our book but today we had a test. If we finished before class was done we were supposed to work on book study. Well, no one got done, So Mrs. Kelly said we will just have to finish it tomorrow. Ding, the bell rings and I head to Mr. Morrow’s class. He is my science teacher. We are working on ecosystems and life science. Class went pretty fast and then ding goes the bell, again. I head to Mrs. Treoster, and Mrs. Babl’s class. They are my English teachers. We took a quiz, easy peasy, only five questions. Then we looked at murals and did a worksheet on it. Ding goes the bell, and I head to my next class. So, there is how my day goes untill finally, DING!
         Final Bell, the best sounding ding, the ding that says school is done for this day, October 14, 2014. This is Decemberlyn Kilcoin and this is a day in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment