Tuesday, October 28, 2014

10/27/14 Daily Blogger By: Sonia


       This morning started off slow. Although I felt really tired from our long weekend, I came to school with a smile on my face. Today in English class we went over the agenda. On the agenda we had to finish a quiz over compound and simple sentences, we then would work on complex sentences, and if we had time we would talk about the writing contest we have. I felt good about the quiz; I found compound and simple sentences easy. Now, we have complex sentences that are even easier! My class got done with the front page over complex sentences right when the bell rang.
      My next class was history, and we had to present our presentation over a subject. I was nervous because I had a feeling I was going to present, and I didn’t know if my presentation was good. We were all waiting for Nate’s presentation to be presented; his presentation was not loading, so Hannah Sidak presented. I enjoyed everyone’s presentation, but then Dennis’s presentation didn’t load so I had to go. The presentation seem to last forever. Finally, the presentation was over; Dennis had to present his. Out of all the presentations I think Dennis’s presentation was the funniest.
      The rest of the day was really boring until I got to science. In science I think we have really good talks about what we are learning. We didn’t get done with our reading though. For, my seventh period class I have Agriculture. In AG. we also have to do a presentation; we have to write about something that interest or we want to know more about that was mentioned in the chapter we read. P.E was my last class but nothing interesting there, so this is what happened today.


No comments:

Post a Comment