Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Daily Blogger 10-6-14 by Kiara


            Hello there I am Kiara I am the daily blogger for today. In English today we talked about are strength and improvements. We also did a sentence writing strategy worksheet 2A. As a class we only got half way through the work sheet. It is pretty interesting how there are so many nouns and verbs.
            Today in Math we took a quiz when other people were done they would talk. It would distract me. If I had to take a test with every one talking I would be so distracted that I wouldn’t be able to do any of the test.
            In are science class Today there was not that many people so we just worked on other homework after Mr.Haveranek checked are comic life. We were all working but at the same time wee were talking. Then we were talking about we should have all girls one day and then all boys the other day.

            That was most of my day for Monday October 6, 2014. Can’t wait for tomorrow because we don’t have school. Oh, and also we do mot have school on Wednesday oh yes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment