Friday, October 10, 2014

Daily Blogger

Macintosh HD:Users:dawsonwinsor:Desktop:Photo on 10-10-14 at 10.24 AM.jpg
I walked into the school rubbing my hands together trying to get them warm (unsuccessfully). I rode my bike to school, so I was extra cold. First period is reading. Today we read the story “The Treasure of Lemon Brown”; it was a pretty good story in my opinion. After reading is geography. Personally I like Mr. Hostert’s geography class. It’s always fun, and it’s not just reading and doing worksheets.
Next was English my 3rd period class. In English today we we're doing a compound sentence assignment. I’m really bad at sentences. After this we gave feedback on canvas so the day dragged on and I kept on a trucking.
At the end of the day is one of the only things I enjoy about my day at school, football. Today in football we ran thunder dome a.k.a. Oklahoma drill. I made a lot of good hits. I got hit hard a few times. After practice I went and got my hair cut. Y
ou’ll see here soon.

-Keep it majestic By: Dawson Winsor     

No comments:

Post a Comment