Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Daily Blogger Oct. 14 By Taryn S.

It was a great Tuesday here at OHS. The kids were glad that Monday was over. The day started with reading class. We went through our reading schedule, did vocabulary, and did our lit circles. After that I went to science and worked on my science project which was quite boring. Finally science ended, and I headed off to English. Today in English we read four personal narratives and answered a few questions about them. We also took a test on compound sentences. We didn’t do much in English today.
When school ended, everyone wondered home to be lazy or work on homework. I went home to do homework. Faith came over to work on our science project, which I think is turning out pretty good. After we finished our homework, we decided to go for a walk. When we returned home, she left and my day came to an end.

Today was a long and tiring Tuesday which seemed to have no end. I am glad I got through this Tuesday witch kind of seemed like a Monday. I hope everyone made it through the day also. Happy Tuesday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment