Thursday, October 30, 2014

Daily Blogger October 30th By: Haylee Kaufman

     Today as I walked into school I got all of my books and headed to reading. When I got to reading class, we all sat down and worked on our vocabulary workbooks; we worked on them for about five minutes. Then the bell rang. After the bell rang we all stood up and said, “the pledge.” When the pledge was over, we sat down and Mrs. Morrow told us to get out our workbooks out. We had to go from pages 48-54 by the end of class was over. After reading was over, I packed up my stuff and headed out the door, it was cold out side.
       Finally! It was English class, my favorite class of the day. As I got into the classroom, I had to pick up our box for our table because this week I'm the table leader. As I grab the box I took it to my table and handed out our folders. Finally all of us get sat down and get ready to listen to Mrs. Troester tell us our agenda of the day. Mrs. Troester told us that we were going to start our prewriting today, but first we had to answer the four questions on the word document that we had started to outline our pre-write. The first thing we did today was work on explaining not complimenting in our pre-writes. The table leaders stood up and read a paragraph and the students had to answer if they thought it was explaining or corresponding. After all said and done we had 20 minutes of class left and Mrs. Troester told us that we could start our pre-write?

        After my day was all said and done for schoolwork anyways we got to head to basketball practice. The girls and got dressed and shoes put on and came into the gym, grabbed a basketball, and started shooting around. After all 12 of the girls came into the gym Mrs. Dean had us come and sit down and she took role to see if everyone was here. Once she checked to see if everyone was here she put us into one group of 5 and one group of 6 because I was supposed to be in the group of 5 but I cant play still for a few weeks because I have tendonitis in my foot so I'm supposed to stay off of it, but I can still walk on it I just can’t run or jump. I sat off to the side on the stage and watched the girls do the drills they were supposed to do. After basketball was all over at 4:05 I went home and got ready for tonight because we had church. After all my day turned out to be pretty except the fact that I can’t practice for basketball for a couple of weeks still.

No comments:

Post a Comment