Friday, October 31, 2014

Daily Blogger October 31 Stephanie

         
               Ugh school again, I keep thinking but wait its Thursday! Almost the end of the week! I’m so pumped because tomorrow is Halloween too. When the bell of first period rings it is time to get my brains on because it is reading time. Meaning lots of study because we have a big unit test coming up. As time flies by I can’t wait until second period because I really want to know what I got on my Mexico test! I thought it was pretty easy because it was basically about Spanish.
            As 2 hours have gone by fast my next period is English. In English today my class got assigned this writing assignment where each student has to write a complimentary letter to an author that they have read about, that is either dead or alive. I really like this assignment because it lets people know what kinds of books each person likes and how that book changed that person’s life.

            I hope that tomorrow will be a fun day, just like any other day. I’m looking forward to having another best year of Halloween, and I expect that you have one of the greatest Halloween’s ever. This was my second daily blogger of the year and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment