Monday, October 20, 2014

Daily Blogger Oct.20 By Hannah S.

     The day was pretty good so far, reading was my first class; then I moved on to English. In English class, we worked on peer revising each other's essays. My essay was about a four wheeler I got for Christmas when I was six. I worked really hard on that essay; I put a ton of work into it.

     After I got through my morning classes, I went to lunch. I was surprised to find my mom had come to visit me. She lives in Grand Island so it really shocked me. We talked until lunch was over; then I went to science class. After science I had to go to my new quarter class which is career guidance.We did a survey in there about drugs and alcohol.

     After that class we went to volleyball practice. We worked on positions, serving, and hitting. When we finished practice, we walked to the elementary school. We were pumped and ready to win our last game. We worked hard, so it was sure to pay off. We won, 25 to 14. Im sad that its over. Tomorrow we start basketball.


No comments:

Post a Comment