Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Daily Blogger 1/6/15 by Dennis

               Its time for another blogger by your one and only! Winter Break is over and today was the first day back to school. I tell you, stuff gets hard up in this hood, I got an assignment on the first day. We had 2 and a half weeks off school, and they expect us to get our brains working already NAHH.

             In English today we just had a normal back to school day. Explain what is expected, how was our break, what we got for Christmas and stuff like that. Mrs. Troester also gave us new seating arrangements. I'm in the back row with Tanner and Olivia. I really hope that my grade gets a little bit better than last year, it wasn't really bad but I could do better.

            My favorite time of the year is here, basketball. We actually started a week before we had Christmas break, but we had a couple practices over winter break. This practice we FINALLY got our game jersey's, and my number is 13 (James Harden be flexing.) Our first game is in Ewing on the 8th of January. I'm so pumped and better practicing harder than ever. Its a must for me to start the season out with a good scoring game.

           We had a late start do to weather and start half way through third period. As I walked into the class room Mr. Hesse told me I had to go to the gym. Mr. Fisher gave us our end/start of the quarter talk and by the time he was done it was already time for fourth period (English.)


          This has been Dennis and its time for me to leave and I know your sad but I only did this for the grade so bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment