Thursday, January 15, 2015

Daily Blogger 1-15-15 By: Haylee

Oh mercy its that time again, I have to be daily blogger. I walked into school today as lazy as a dog can be lying around. Today I didn’t care what I looked like I was going to go lazy. When I got to the 8th grade hallway, I stood there until the bell rang to go to first period. My first period is Mrs. Morrow’s class, which is reading. We started the Book Theif today and we also worked on our vocabulary workbooks.
            Finally I get to English class after 1st, 2nd, and 3rd periods are over. When I got into the classroom, Mrs. Babl told us to get out our DGP (daily grammar practice). Once we all had it out we needed to write the sentence on the board. After we got DGP done, Mrs. Troester told us that we were to look at our endings of our essay and make sure that they led back to our beginning. When we got all finished, we got 5 minutes before the bell rang to work on our essay, then the bell rang and I mossier on to study hall.

            After the day was almost over I had to go to Career Guidance. We got to have a float with ice cream and any choice of pop to put in it. Every day Mrs. Schueths gives us up to 3 points a day if we cooperate, and when we get up to 15 points then she brings us a treat. As a treat this time our class choose Floats. This is the time I was daily blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment