Monday, January 19, 2015

Daily Blogger 1-16-15 by: Katlyn Fonseca

As I woke up to go to school I remembered that I had Daily Blogger for English. I hurried up got dressed, and packed my book bag I ran out the door. When I got to school I met some friends in the hallway, and then the bell rang to go to first period.

After first period, which is reading, I go to English. In English we did our DGP, like we do every week. Then we also typed up for descriptive essay, about a store. The store I wrote about is Larry’s. It was pretty easy to describe Larry’s because I go there almost every day.


Then as the day passes by it was time for P.E. In P.E Mr. Fisher came and gave and divided us in 8 different groups. When we got in our groups he talked about Eagle pride and what we liked and disliked about the school, and how to make it better. When P.E was out I met up with some friends and we walked out the door to start the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment