Friday, January 16, 2015

Daily Blogger January 15 by Stephanie Gonzalez

“ Err, Err, Err oh no it’s Thursday and that means school once more ugh!” When I got out of bed I knew that it was going to be a boring but okay day. Smoke billowed into the frozen cold air from the exhaust of the car. My family and I were in the car we were ready to go and enjoy a new day.
            Right when I got to school I could feel the exhaustion in the air. I could hear it too like, “ugh I did not feel like coming to school today.” When the bell rang it was time for first period and that meant reading class one of my favorite classes. In reading my class is learning about symbols and what they represent. In my opinion I think that the subject is really interesting because I can discover new meaning of what each symbol means.

          The day went on pretty fast but when I got technology I thought “the day should go slower now.” I thought this because every day that I go to technology seems that is where I have the most fun in school. especially because we are talking about cyber bullying and of how to stop it and be an upstander not a bystander. Over all I had a pretty amazing day! Hope they all go like this.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment