Tuesday, January 20, 2015

descriptive essay on favorite store

    CARQUEST is a car parts store in O’Neill that I go to get parts for my pickup. I walk into CARQUEST to get some new brake parts for the rear drum brakes on my pickup. My brother Deven started working there so I immediately go over to his counter to get help on finding the right brake cleaner for my pickup. When I am in the store I see a lot of different things you can get to fix or clean your car or SUV. When I am in line waiting I smell racing fuel because one of the people that Deven works with has a car that he races, and he of course uses racing fuel for it.
        
      As I am waiting to get help from Deven I look around at all of the things that I might need to get for my 1972 GMC two wheel drive pickup. Of course I start daydreaming of all of the wonderful things I can do to my pickup.
       
      Deven is at the desk ready to take my order. I order the parts I need for my pickup, and I walk out of the store. When I am on my way home I am thinking to myself what a cool place CARQUEST is. There were a lot of parts there; I am definantly coming here next time for parts.
       
    When I come in CARQUEST to get some more parts for my pickup, there is a lot more parts this time. They must have ordered more parts because there where a lot more of those blue shop towels that I use for my pickup. Deven takes my order and this time I ordered some kind of gasket for my engine. The I was off back to my house.
     
    Anyways if there was any store in town that I would get car parts from it would be CARQUEST, first of all because my brother Deven works there, and secondly because they have the parts I need to get my pickup up and going for when I get my license.

        


No comments:

Post a Comment