Monday, January 12, 2015

Daily Blogger (Jan, 8 2015) By: Chuy Munoz

January 8, 2015 a typical Thursday of the new-year, and back to the hard working and homework.  It feels kind of nice to be back so I can have something to do with my friends and have time without my siblings.
Today I went to school and went to all of my classes. In English class we talked about the new bell ringer that we will be doing. To me it seems easy if you just pay attention on what’s on the board.
The most interesting class was P.E because we were doing a workout video called T-25. I worked up a sweat really fast, and after I took a long shower.

Finally it comes to the end of school and my dad came and picks me up from school. I get home and I start on my laundry for tomorrow. That is all for daily blogger, text you later.      

No comments:

Post a Comment