Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Daily Blog 1/26/15 by: Ayden


Yay, today is Monday! Most people would think Monday is the worst day of the week but not today because today is my birthday. As I walk into school, I hear the chattering of people walking and talking down the hallway. As I impatiently walk into English class, I look up at the board to see what we are doing today.
I see that today we are going to work in small groups. In our small groups we read an essay and see what we think of it, to get us prepared for our NESA testing this week. My group read an essay of a girl who loved going to her grandparents house, my group thought it deserved a four and so did I. By the end of class we had to study for a test that we are going to have to take shortly this week. Man, do I hate test!
After school ended today I went home and got to celebrate my birthday with the most important person to me. I got to spent my birthday with my twin sister and the rest of my family. That’s all for this Daily Blog, see you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment