Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Daily Blog 1/19/15

I slammed the car door shut and made my way inside the school. With my heavy bags on my back, I walked up to my friends. They all greeted me with friendly smiles as they saw me. I said hello to them and forcefully threw my pink gym bag on top of the lockers. Next the bell rang and it was time to start the day with reading.
         Today in English class we started with the usual- daily grammar practice. Mrs. Babl told us to do as much as we could by our selves. It’s kind of tricky, so I didn’t get all of it filled out. After a few minutes of independent working we did it together on the board. At ten o’clock I had to leave for a dentist appointment…ugh. While I was gone my classmate’s peer reviewed each other’s descriptive writings about a store of their choice.
         Tonight I will be going to Neligh to watch the basketball games. I am excited because its always fun to watch the girls and boys play, and I have some friends from Neligh that I’ll get to see. Lilly is coming with me to the game. I am happy about that because sometimes I don’t like to sit with my parents. This is because they cheer way too loud, and it gets embarrassing. Shhhh…that’s just between you and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment