Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Daily Blogger (1-23-15) By Decemberlyn K.


As I wake up to my alarm my mom turns my light on.
            “Wake up,” My Mom said.
            “I am awake,” I mumble.
            When we pull up to school I see my best friend Daisy. As I walk up the entrance,
            “Can you stay the night tonight since it is Friday?” She asks excitingly.
            “I can ask, I’ll tell you the answer when I get it,” I say with a grin.
            Daisy and I walk into school, Ring.
            “That was the bell I will talk to you later,” Daisy says as she walks away.
            “By,” I say.
            I walk to my first period which is reading with Mrs. Kelly. We did warm up, then we read out of our class book, and then we worked on book study for the last time because we had to turn it in before the class got over.
            Ring I hear the bell I go to my next class as I walk in I get greeted by Mr. Morrow my science teacher. My second period is science with Mr. Morrow. We watched a movie about seafloor spreading. After that we had extra time, so I worked on math.
            Ring I hear the third bell of the day. I head to English class with Mrs. Troester and Mrs. Babl. We have been practicing for the state writing assessment. Mrs. Troester assigned us to write a letter to them on how we improved, what we improved, and how they have prepared us for the practice state writing assessment.
            That was part of my day that I decided to share with you. My favorite class that day was reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment