Sunday, January 11, 2015

Daily Blogger 1-9-15 By Whitney

            “Whitney, you have a late start”, my mom yelled from downstairs. Yes, another late start for OHS on this cold January day. Before I know it was time to take the cold ride to school. When I got to school I put my gym bag in my locker and put my stuff by third period. Then I walked around for a little. Then it was time for English.
            My First class today was English because of the late start. In there we did our grammar daily practice (GDP). The second thing we did was sharing our pre-write with the people in our groups. We also started our first draft that is due on Monday.

            After school Hali and Decemberlyn are coming to my house to hangout. Then we are going to my grandmas to go hot tubing. When we are done we are going back to my house and they are spending the night. I hope you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment